Music by Black Composers’ Repertoire Specialists are volunteer experts who help with content for our published repertoire volumes (collecting repertoire, determining skill level, recommending modifications, making arrangements/adaptations, adding fingerings and bowings, making recordings) and collect data for our online Repertoire Directories.
To volunteer as a Repertoire Specialist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rachel Barton Pine
- Music by Black Composers (MBC) Executive Editor & Music Editor
- Rachel Barton Pine Foundation President/Founder
- Concert violinist
- Recording artist
Juliet White-Smith, D.M.A.
- Professor of Music/Viola, Ohio State University
- Artist-Faculty, Brevard Music Festival
- Yamaha Certified String Educator
- Former Faculty, University of Northern Colorado
- Former Faculty, Western Michigan University
String Quartet Specialist
- Project Inclusion Fellow, Chicago Sinfonietta
- Student Mentor, Chicago Musical Pathways Initiative
- Teaching Artist, Chicago Arts and Music Project
- MM Candidate, University of Kansas
- New Music Advocate
Tiffany Ng, Ph.D.
- MBC Carillon Series Editor, Writer & Arranger
- Assistant Professor of Carillon, University of Michigan (UM)
- University Carillonist, UM
- Faculty, North American Carillon School