To complete this project will require the help of our community. We therefore welcome many kinds of involvement.
- Test trial versions of our book with your students.
- Give us feedback on teaching the pieces that we can adapt into teaching tips.
- Contribute your expertise about a Black composer or a topic about Black music-making.
- Share the name of a Black composer we should know about.
- If you’re a composer, donate a work or write us a piece!
- Donate works from a composer’s estate.
- Volunteer your time as a Finale engraver.
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Spread the word! We want as many people to know about our efforts as possible.
Find out how you can pitch in.